Briggs CPA offers a complete range of accounting, tax, and business advisory services. We can tailor any of our services to meet your specific needs.
In the current business environment, improving work flow and efficiency is critical to future success. We provide you with the tools to better evaluate your operations and increase profitability. Our experience in Big 4 Public Accounting and industry exposed us to the operations and transactions of dozens of unique businesses, as well as quality training programs. We have seen what works, and what doesn't. With over 25 years of experience and leadership in this area, we can help you:
- develop concrete plans regarding the future of your business
- improve work flow and efficiencies, saving you time and money
- work with the most effective tools, including detailed cash flow
analysis, strategic planning, modeling, business plans, and more
- successfully manage downsizing, mergers, or acquisitions
- create employee handbooks to streamline operations and expectations
- transition to new accounting software that better suits your needs
Our scope of services is not limited to those listed above. Please contact us for a free initial consultation to discuss a customized approach to your business.
Tax Planning & Preparation
As tax laws change, we stay abreast of how this affects you, and plan accordingly. We take a proactive approach in providing you with timely planning ideas to minimize your tax obligations.
We prepare all federal, state, and local tax returns for individuals and businesses at a competitive rate. We also provide representation at IRS audits and work with attorneys and other professionals.
Outsourced CFO & Accounting Assistance
We provide the services of a CFO or general accountant without the cost of adding additional employess to your payroll. With rising payroll costs, more and more businesses are outsourcing accounting functions as a cost cutting measure.
Based on your needs, we can come to you as little as one day per month, or as many as a couple days per week to provide:
- month-end and year-end accounting assistance
- preparation of financial statements and compilations
- QuickBooks set-up, support, and ongoing maintenance
- assistance with payroll processing, accounts payable, accounts
receivable, bank reconciliations, and budgeting
- representation at your client meetings, where we act as your advocate
- all services listed under Business Advisory above
Forensic Accounting, Litigation Services, and Revenue Recovery
We assist our clients in reviewing past financial records for situations of employee or spousal dishonesty, corporate fraud, lease related errors, and suspicious transactions. This is one of the fastest growing areas in our firm, and we have had success in recovering client assets.